Kids snacks, PIZZA with Bread,semolina, curd, fresh cream and refined oil. These are the main ingredients for making BREAD PIZZA.
Time to serve: 7 minutes flat
As a Mom of two children, it is sometimes very- very difficult to manage time, work and kids all at once. As kids grow up, they tend to experiment with foods….. Hence it is all the more difficult for mothers to provide the kids with the right nutrition and a balanced diet that would be tasty and healthy at the same time. For the Kids corner this time, I am uploading the healthy kid’s food recipe, THE BREAD PIZZA, prepared by my friend Smita Sony. It has all the ingredients for not only Kids snacks, but for a happy Kids lunch meal too. And bet you!!!!!!!!!! You will be one of the few lucky Mom’s in the Universe, who will have kids asking for more and more and more………
There are only a couple of steps required and with the least possible ingredients, you are about to prepare a wholesome Kids nutrition filled hearty meal. Let’s start rolling the 14 ingredients:
- Whole wheat bread- 4 slices
- Semolina-1/4th tea cup
- Curd- ½ cup
- Cream/ malai- ½ cup
- Pepper- 1’4th teaspoon
- Salt- to taste
- Chilli powder- a pinch
- Onion-1/2 cup sliced very small
- Bell-pepper/ capsicum- 1/4th cup sliced very small
- Tomatoes- 1/4th cup sliced very small
- Green chillies- optional
- Oregano- optional
- Oil/ butter/ghee- 2tsp.
- Parsley/coriander leaves- handful
All these items are available in our kitchen; one can add or subtract and increase or decrease the quantity as per one’s own wish. Now let’s move on to the method.
METHOD FOR Nutritious Snacks, Kids food recipes: BREAD PIZZA.
- Take a bowl, add all the ingredients together and mix properly.
- If the mixture is too liquidly, then add a little semolina to it, if it is a bit solid, then add curd and mix properly.
- Leave the mixture for 15 minutes.
- Take a slice of bread and apply a thick layer of mixture to one side as you generally apply jam or butter.
- Heat the pan and place the slice with the mixture upside down and let it toast for 2 minutes.
- Apply oil/butter/ghee to the upper side and turn back. Let it toast for 1 minute, and you are done. Garnish with parsley or coriander leaves and serve.
- Follow the same process with the left slices of the bread.